Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Kitty ATC for Janis's B-day Challenge


It's Janis's Birthday month and she's got a fun celebration going on at Her Peaceful Garden until March 3rd.  I'm kind of late to the game, but finally managed my first ATC for the Week One All Those Cats Challenge.  Adorable image called Fluffball, is from Limited Runs and is the February Progressive challenge Freebie on FB.  If you did not play last month, you can nab it for a mere $1.00 until March 13th HERE.  I've colored with Copics and used paper and a sticker from the Meow stack from Echo Park.



Fluffball reminds me of Jezebel in what I call her "cat pancake" pose.  She is definitely a fluffball and seems to be in a ribbon phase at the mo.


And she looks MAHVELOUS!

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art February Linky Challenge, SUYP February AG/Kitty Love, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #76 AG, and the Outlawz Monday Greetings AG.


5 comments:

  1. Such a super sweet ATC and I love how you did the cat. Jezzy is looking super regal as usual - hugging her stash pile :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jezebel looks so pretty on a bed of ribbon. Fun card Donna. thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww.....love this photo of Jezebel. I just want to bury my face in her scrumptious coat....if she would allow such. Some cats don't mind it and others leave you rushing to the hospital! At our house, we call that pose "henning" when there are no legs showing. :) So glad you shared her along with your wonderful ATC.

    I adore your coloring on that fluffy kitty and the fabulous patterned paper and fish skeleton!!

    Thank you so much for joining in my ATC Birthday Party!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a cute cat image, fluffball. I have 2 cats and one is a fluffball. Donna, this is an adorable ATC. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!